1) Remember that behind these aliases and avatars are real people. Please be respectful towards each other.
2) Please understand that everyone, including children, will be able to see what you type. Please refrain from the use of vulgarities or anything else that would be considered inappropriate for young eyes.
3) Do not talk about specific breeders or breeder websites. Breeder bashing will not be tolerated. Breeders are allowed to talk about themselves or to each other, but only in the specified breeder forums. Members may also direct breeder related questions towards specific breeders that participate on the site, but only in the specified breeder forums.
4) Planned breedings and littler announcements are only allowed in the "Litter Announcements and Pictures" forum and nowhere else.
5) Signatures are to be no bigger than 200 pixels tall and 550 pixels wide and the file size should be no larger than 50KB. If you wish to use multiple pictures, they should be merged into a single image that fits these guidelines. Links to personal blogs, social media sites, or photo galleries are acceptable. However, signatures/avatars that appear to exist solely for the purpose of advertisement of other sites may be deleted/removed. Links to breeding sites/operations are only permissible in the web site URL profile field. No more than 255 characters are allowed. Avatars are to be no larger than 200 pixels tall by 200 pixels wide and the file size should be no larger than 10KB.
6) The owner and/or staff of this site cannot verify the accuracy or validity of statements made by members of this site, and opinions expressed here are not representative of the owner or staff of this site. The fact that a breeder is allowed to post here does not constitute the endorsement by this site. It is encouraged that you thoroughly investigate any breeder and come to your own conclusions before making a purchasing decision.
7) Threads/posts may be edited or deleted at any time for any reason or no reason at all, at the sole discretion of the site staff.