Image 1
Image 2
Image 3
Image 4
Image 5
HomeForumHealth and NutritionDiseases and DisordersUmbilical hernia and testicles are high...
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: HELP!! Puppy ate joint compound!!!

HELP!! Puppy ate joint compound!!! 01 Sep 2008 14:55 #99257

• nygirl07
  • Housebroken
Our 8 month old puppy ate a plop of joint compound (spackle) off the floor.....I tried researching it and can't find anything...our vets not open. He's eating and acting fine but I don't know if I should be worried
The administrator has disabled public write access.

HELP!! Puppy ate joint compound!!! 01 Sep 2008 15:18 #99261

• poisonivvy
  • Adult Weim
  • Thank you received: 11
In my family, it's a Weim delicacy. Slightly behind fresh mud, parts of drywall, and cat poo.

I'm not sure if a construction material exists that my two horses and goats (otherwise known as Weims) haven't eaten. They love fresh spackel.

As long as your Weim continues to 'act normal', I wouldn't worry too much about it. If in doubt, call your vet.

If your dog starts trying to throw up, or gets lethargic, then it's off to the emergency vet.

HELP!! Puppy ate joint compound!!! 02 Sep 2008 12:56 #99508

poisonivvy wrote:
In my family, it's a Weim delicacy. Slightly behind fresh mud, parts of drywall, and cat poo.

I'm not sure if a construction material exists that my two horses and goats (otherwise known as Weims) haven't eaten. They love fresh spackel.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

That sounds like Jack
~ A woman and her Weim... a beautiful thing!

HELP!! Puppy ate joint compound!!! 02 Sep 2008 14:03 #99544

My three have never eaten Spackle, but they have eaten everything else you can image. Just continue to watch him.
I have a dog and sometimes I'll be the littlest kid with my dog and marvel at his ears and his nose and how he looks at me. If he died, I'd bawl like a baby.
Aaron Eckhart
Time to create page: 0.142 seconds